9 biblical resources you can use to point others to Scripture.
America is home to people from across the globe. You don’t have to travel to other countries to be a part of God’s mission. If you’re willing, God may use you to develop friendships with people of other cultures, who speak different languages, so you can point them toward resources they might not know about.
- Jesus Film Project App is a full digital library of more than 200 full-length movies, miniseries, and short films produced to help the world know Jesus better.
- The Bible App is available on more than 350 million devices around the world, where people are reading, listening to, watching, and sharing the Bible every day, using the more commonly named YouVersion Bible App—completely free.
- Deaf Bible allows users to experience sign language Bibles in an interactive and easy-to-use interface. Available in a variety of translations, the site features skilled signers in sharp, close-up, color video.
- Bible.is allows users to hear, watch, read, and share the Bible on their mobile devices anytime, anywhere for free.
- 1Cross App is an evangelistic tool designed to share the message of the gospel in multiple languages through video/audio presentations.
- 5Fish App provides access to audio, full-length movies, miniseries, and short films from the largest collection of languages in the world (over 6,000 languages and dialects). The content is useful for learning about the Christian faith and sharing it with anyone, wherever they are.
- SourceView App is great for reading Scripture out loud in a group. Each Scripture segment contains four highlighted sections—one representing God, one representing the narrator, one representing the other main character(s), and one representing the supporting/secondary characters.
- Scriptureearth.org contains Scripture and Scripture-based resources in thousands of languages (Wycliffe Bible Translators).
- Find.Bible provides a directory with links to 4,480 Bible versions and 30,514 biblical resources from 909 organizations (Digital Bible Society).